Harness Recorder

Feb 28, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Hi,

Harness is a good library to use for.
I have few doubts about Recorder , Kinldy help me out.
  1. what are the commands for recorder , to start / Stop/Play .
  2. it generates recording in form of scripts , what type of script is that. Any way to save recorded steps.
Please Help.
Feb 28, 2013 at 7:14 AM
hi priyanka

this project is no longer active few moths back i also had same problem and finally i developed my own library please let me know your exact requirement so I can provide you exact solution

Thanks
Feb 28, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am basically looking for a library which will provide recording of Web browser/IE . and at the same time if it can take screenshots .

Thanks

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:44 PM
To: Priyanka Jain21
Subject: Re: Harness Recorder [harness:434786]

hi priyanka

this project is no longer active few moths back i also had same problem and finally i developed my own library please let me know your exact requirement so I can provide you exact solution

Thanks

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***
Feb 28, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Hi

my library work with webbrowser control and having more commands than default harness commands some of the commands are, navigate,wait,click,set value of text box,set value of check box,set value of radio button, IF command,then find specific image of web page and save it to clip baord,,then get url of current page,GOTo command to move between previous commands etc, but my library is paid library
my library is also having complete automated command recorder mean all user actions will be recorded automatically and play back ,you can assign variable to same
Feb 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM
okey. But we are looking for open source library.

if any other alternate , pls let me know.
need a library to handle IE instances from web browser control and plug and play from web browser.
Feb 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Hi try Twebst library or Wait N both are open source

On Feb 28, 2013 5:20 PM, "priyankajain21" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

okey. But we are looking for open source library.

if any other alternate , pls let me know.
need a library to handle IE instances from web browser control and plug and play from web browser.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (harness@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email harness@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM
okey, will try them. Thanks.

one more doubt, if i open IE instance in web browser , will HARNESS work ?